Custom Portrait Giveaway
In this poll asking if anyone would be interested in a giveaway if it only involved a custom portrait, four respondents (100%) said yes! So, in a contest that doesn’t involve any cash prize, at least four people might enter – that works for me. That being said, let me welcome you to the second giveaway ever hosted by Amdall Gallery, with a prize of one custom/by-request drawing.
I’ll provide details below the entry, but here are some basics. As with last time, this will be done via Gleam. I liked the way it worked in our first giveaway, so we’ll keep that rolling. The prize will be one drawing done by me of whatever the winner requests. This could be a self portrait, family portrait, video game character, drawing of a potato…that’s up to you. It will be in color, in the style you see on the most recent artwork on the site. Here’s the entry area:
Basic Rules and Whatnot:
- I’ll let it run for around 30 days, just like last time. At the end, I click a button and Gleam randomly selects a winner (here’s how).
- To enter, you have to provide Gleam a name and email address. It seems safe, and I haven’t received any spam from them. But, when I’ve entered contests before, I created a junk/throwaway email, Twitter, and Facebook just for that.
- Once you’re logged into Gleam, to actually enter, you just click the buttons to visit, subscribe, or “like” the page.
- I was able to get an easy “click to enter” button (the first entry), but there are some other bonuses if you want to up your odds. Each one you do counts as an entry.
- If you win, we can communicate about your prize however you’re most comfortable. It can be through the Amdall Gallery forums, via email, or just through the comments section here – totally up to you!
- The winner gets to pick the subject of the artwork – as I said above, it could be a self-portrait, pet, favorite accountant, etc. There are some exceptions though. I’m not going to draw something I find offensive. Art does reflect on the artist, and there are certain things that I wouldn’t want associated with me or this site.
- I am at my best drawing people, so you’ll get best results from those requests. I think I can handle animals too. I’m terrible at scenery/buildings/etc, so please don’t request that.
- No one has ever commissioned me for a drawing, but if they did, they could decline my posting it on the website. This contest is an exception though; I will share the finished product at the end. So, the winner should keep that in mind. If the winner prefers though, I will remove their name and just identify them as “anonymous” in my post sharing the artwork (otherwise, it would have been just First Name, Last Initial…like “Jon A.“)
Let’s see how this one goes! Good luck to everyone who decides to roll the dice!
Pingback: Custom Portrait Giveaway Winner | Amdall Gallery
Very Nice work!!!
I think I’d love a picture of my beloved bulldog who passed away in April. He was twelve years old and had a long life. But he is so missed.
My condolences about your bulldog, that’s a really hard thing losing a pet. After such a long time, they sure do become like part of the family.
Best of luck to you on the contest – it should be closing in just a couple hours
Hi Sand, thank you for visiting!
You are work is amazing, really wonderful.
Thank you for the kind words Vikki! Good luck to you
Love your Artwork 🙂
Much appreciated Michelle, best of luck on the contest!
Your work looks amazing! Thanks for the chance!
Thanks Donna – good luck!
Thanks so much for doing this giveaway. I love the idea of doing a Custom Portrait.
Absolutely! And thank you for entering, best of luck to you Brigitte
Hope I win
Good luck Rose!
Photo of me and my BFF
If you win, you got it! Good luck Isaac
You are such a gifted artist.
Thank you Laurie – good luck on the contest!
Thanks for the chance
Sure thing! Good luck to you
Love your work!
Much appreciated, thanks for stopping by!
Makes a great gift for a loved one – good work
Thanks Richard, good luck!
I LOVE THE PET DRAWINGS!! THIS WOULD MAKE A GEAT ADDITION TO OUR HOUSE
Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed – good luck on the contest!
Awesome artistic ability!
Thanks Abigail! Good luck to you
Did I miss the poll? I want that, sooo much! Participated 🙂 /Ponders to herself whether or not she should create a lot of fake emails, sneaky sneaky… :p
Ha ha, that sounds like a flawless strategy!
Thanks for joining in the fun, good luck to you on this one – you never know how the contest algorithm gods will decide
I like your works
Thanks Matt, I appreciate you saying so – good luck